Quick! Think of a word
How many words can you think of? Pick a letter from the tray and see if you can think of a word that begins with that letter…
- English (Early Years and KS1)
- Simple resources found in the home.
What to do:
- Take it in turns to pick a letter from the tray and shout out an object that starts with that letter
- -If you don’t have foam letters, you can always write them on paper
- If you pick an upper case letter (capital letter) then you have to think of a name for a person or place
- Challenge: Give yourself a time limit
- The one with the most letters at the end of the game is the winner.