Do you enjoy writing stories? Try this What’s in my tray? activity to help you make a plan for your story.
- English (Upper KS1 and KS2)
- Story writing
- Simple plan to follow
What to do:
- Find somewhere to draw the outline of the mountain.
- Add the labels- opening, build-up, dilemma, resolution and closing.
- Talk through your story idea and discuss each section.
- Write some notes to add to each section.
- Follow the notes in your plan to help you write your story in full sentences. Remember, the more detailed your notes are, the easier it will be to follow them and write your sentences.
- Happy writing!