Instead of marble painting, you can now try stone painting in the comfort of your own home.
- Art and fine motor skills (KS1)
- Free resource
- Easy to do at home
What to do:
- Find a small stone from your garden.
- Choose your paint colours and put them into small containers.
- Place the piece of paper in a tray or container.
- One at a time the stone goes into each paint pot and then place it onto the paper.
- When the stone is on the paper pick the container up and move the stone around so it creates a pattern.
- Keep going until you have used the different colours.
- Leave to dry.
- You can now use this image as a backdrop or frame it as a piece of art that you are proud of!