Practise your repeated addition and multiplication calculations with this fun What’s in my tray? activity.
- Maths (KS1 and KS2)
- Quick and simple to do at home
What to do:
- Get two dice.
- One die is for the number that is to be repeated.
- The second die is for how many times you need to add it/multiply it by.
- Roll the dice to see the numbers that you get.
- Write the repeated addition calculation.
- Can you work out what the matching multiplication calculation will be?
- Solve both calculations.