Looking for a fun way to mix maths with physical education? Give this simple and fun maths game a go!
- English and P.E links (Key Stage 1)
- Free Resource
- Simple resources found in the home.
What to do:
- Turn the different action words upside down in the box/container.
- Close your eyes and pick any card.
- Can you read the word? Add sound buttons underneath for extra support.
- Copy the action and do this particular exercise for 2 minutes.
- Can you keep going for longer than 2 minutes?
- Add in your own actions for more fun! 😊