Read it, say it, write it
This super fun game will keep your child busy for hours! Learn how to read, say and write a selection of words. This can easily be applied to new spellings.
What to do:
- Create the grid as seen above in an empty tray or box.
- Get two dice (different colours if possible).
- Roll both dice.
- Find the word and action from the grid.
- Our picture shows Blue 4 and Red 4, so we had to ‘read the word said’. Place the word in the square when it has been read.
- Read it- read it and place the word in the square
- Say it- say the word and place it in the square
- Write it- write out the word on a piece of paper and place it in the square