Rainbow treasure hunt with AmazeLab
Gratnells has partnered with AmazeLab to create an exclusive collection of #WhatsInMyTray activities.
Search for different colours to create your own rainbow in a tray.
- Gratnells tray
- 7 x Gratnells mini trays
- Variety of objects representing each colour of the rainbow
What to do:
- Take your Gratnells mini trays on a treasure hunt around your school, home, garden or any outside space.
- In each tray collect objects to represent each colour of the rainbow finding something that is red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo and violet.
- Bring your collection of colours together to create your very own rainbow in a tray!
- Are you able to classify the objects based on similarities and differences?
- Can you sort the objects based on their properties?
- Identify and compare the suitability of everyday objects.
- How could the contents of the tray change with the seasons?
- How else would you be able to group the objects?
- Would you be able to develop a classification key?