Number representations and addition
This fun activity teaches children about number bonds and gets them using their fine motor skills to demonstrate how to make a number with objects found around the home.
- Maths and fine motor skills (KS1)
- Free and easy to create
- Use any objects found in the home
What to do:
- Simply gather a range of objects in any container
- Choose a number card or write your own
- Using the tweezers, count out the correct number of objects and place them into another container.
- How many different ways can you make the number?