Are you learning about suffixes? Try this What’s in my tray? activity to practise adding suffixes to words.
- English (KS2)
- Simple to create at home
What to do:
- Print out the downloadable resource sheet and cut out the words.
- Find 4 empty containers to use for each different suffix.
- Put the cut out words into a bowl/container.
- Encourage your child to sort the words into the correct container.
- If they are unsure, they can put the word into another empty space to come back to.
- Discuss the words they have found difficult and help sort them into the correct category.